Home > For Exhibitors
Secretariat of InterOpto
ICS Convention Design, Inc.
Chiyoda Bldg., 1-5-18 Sarugaku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8449 Japan
Category of Exhibits
|Laser / Light Sources||Lasers , LEDs , OLED (Organic EL) , Other Light Sources and Illuminators|
|Optical Devices / Modules||Photodetectors , Array Photodetectors , Hybrid Optical Devices , Image Sensor (CCD / CMOS and others) , PV (Solar sells) , Optical Disks (Media) , LCD; Liquid Crystal Display Panels , Other Display Panels , Various Optical Fibers , Optical Connectors , Optical Passive Devices , Optical Circuit Devices , Lenses , Mirrors , Prisms , Optical Filters , Scanners , Integrated Optical Circuits|
|Materials||Crystals , Glasses , Ceramics , Silicon , Plastics , Liquid Crystal Materials , Light-Sensitive Materials , Adhesives , Abrasives , Vapor Deposition Materials , Quantum Dot , Others|
|Optical Equipment / Instruments||Optical Transmitters , Optical Links , Optical Modems , Spatial Optical Transmitters , Spectroscopy / Analytical System , Optical Microscope , Optical Measuring Equipment , Optical Sensors , Optical Disc Device , Camera , Display Equipments , Image Processors , Laser Beam Machine , Medical Laser Equipment , Laser-applied Production Equipment , Others|
|Industry- Concerned Equipment||Vibration Isolators , Optical Tabletop , Positioners , Opto-Laboratory Equipment & Devices , Laser Safety Glasses , Power Supplies , Driver IC , Polishing Equipment , Coating Equipment , Fiber Optic Fusion Splice Equipment , Heat Exchangers , Vacuum Pumps , Cleaning Equipment , Other Production , Processing Equipment & Devices , Others|
|Services / Software||Software , Publications , Media , Design and Engineering
Services , Testing Services & Materials , Machining Services , Others
|1 booth(9m²)||JPY378,000 (tax included)|
|From 2nd booth
|JPY340,200 (tax included) / per booth|
|10 booths and more
|JPY302,400 (tax included) / per booth|
|Specification||Space only (W3.0m x D3.0m x H2.7m)|
* Booth allocation will be determined by the organizer based on the application date, the number of booth and your request etc.
* Neighboring booths are separated by panels that set up in-between.
For the corner booth, there are no panels on the aisle side.
* Exhibition fee does not include the cost for installation/dismantling, decoration, booth cleaning/disposal,and the charge for electricity, water supply, drainage and phone etc.
How to apply
Simply complete the Application Form and submit it to the Secretariat.
- Deadline for application: June 28(Fri), 2013
*Please note that the application will be closed when the planned number is reached, even before the deadline.
- Deadline for payment: July 31(Wed), 2013
In principle, applications cannot be cancelled after the Application Form is submitted. Only when the Secretariat deems it unavoidable, the cancellation will be accepted. In such cases, the following cancellation fee will be incurred based on the date when the cancellation is received in written form.
|The received date of cancellation||Cancellation fee|
|Before June 28(Fri), 2013||50% of the invoiced amount|
|On and after June 29(Sat), 2013||100% of the invoiced amount|
|March 29(Fri), 2013||Deadline for Early Bird Discount|
|Middle of June, 2013||Seminar / Conference program and Supporting Program will be announced.|
|June 28(Fri), 2013||Deadline for Exhibit Application|
|End of July, 2013||Exhibitor Manual and floor plan will be announced.|
|October 14(Mon)-15(Tue), 2013||Move-in and Set up(2 days)|
|October 16(Wed)-18(Fri), 2013||Exhibition Open(3 days)|
* Move-out on Oct.18(Fri.) after the show is closed.
Expand the reach of your products/services among the prospective customers
as well as the existing customers by hosting your own seminar during the exhibition.
- Venue type: Opened venue or Closed venue (optional)
- Equipment: Screen, projector and PA system (Laptop must be prepared by own.)
- Reception, distribution of the documents etc. at the presentation stage must be organized by own, however the Organizer will announce the presentation program on the official website, invitation flier, show directory, e-mail and sign board at the venue, etc.
- Time slot will be announced in June, 2013 and applicants can choose the preferable slot on first-come-first-served basis.
※ Please apply from the Application Form.Details of each program will be announced mid-June, 2013.
|Seminar Fee /
1 session (45 min.)
|Opened Venue: Theater: 60 seats||JPY126,000 (tax included)|
|Closed Venue: School: 100 seats||JPY157,500 (tax included)|